Pages

Labels

The Hangover (2009)

Genre: Comedies

Cast: Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha, Heather Graham

My Rating:  5/5

I have never heard so many laughs in a movie theater before watching this movie. We all laughed out so loud that we couldn't understand the next dialogue. One of my favorite comedies of all time.

The movie trailer initially reminded me of "Dude, Where's My car?". Though it had the same plot, this movie is definitely better.

Justin Bartha (National Treasure) goes to Las Vegas with his three friends to celebrate his bachelor party.The next morning, the groom is missing. There is a tiger in the suite, a baby and one of them is missing a tooth. Okay.. I have seen those things in other movies. But, when they get a cop car from the valet for their car and a tiny Chinese guy pops out of a trunk, I gave in. The surprise and shock never ended. Even when i thought there would be no more surprises when they go to exchange the money for their friend it kept coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment